Jump to recipe
After tasting Re:Find Barrel Finished Vodka I wanted to craft my own signature cocktail using the product. It’s not fancy, but it’s a mix of flavors that I particularly enjoy and that I think go well together. I hope you enjoy it as well. Cheers!
Re:Find Barrel Finished Vodka Cocktail Recipe
Trying to keep my cocktail light, I use diet juice and soda. You can certainly replace these ingredients with equal portions of the non-diet versions.
- 1.5 ounces Re:Find Barrel Aged Vodka
- 3 ounces Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 can Zevia Black Cherry soda
- 1/4 lime
- 3 to 4 cubes ice (optional)
- In a whiskey glass, use a shot glass to pour one shot Re:Find Barrel Aged Vodka and two Shots cranberry juice into the whiskey glass.
- Add ice cubes if desired.
- Top with 1/2 can of Zevia Black Cherry soda and use a spoon to stir and combine ingredients.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/4 of a lime into the drink. Stir again to combine.
- Drop the remaining lime into the glass if desired.
© 2022 Copyright Briscoe Bites 2016
If you haven’t read my product review for Re:Find Distillery Barrel Aged Vodka, please do so.